Sunday, March 23, 2014

Beautiful Days on the Way


      The sunshine we have had lately has been inspiring and distracting.  It makes me want to do more, work and play.  I keep looking out the window to see if it is still blue sky.  My cat is also enjoying sitting in the window more.  Cute but distracting.  A friend asked if I like to write outside when it was nice, I said NO!  I am easily distracted as it is.  I get many good ideas daydreaming out in the sun, but actual writing is out of the question.  My thought process becomes; I like working outside, look at the clouds, pretty, oh a bug, hello little bug, the grass is so green here and not so much there, oh SQUIRREL!  Not productive.  Maybe someday I will be able to focus outside...  I doubt it.  


I am way behind for the A Round the Words in 80 Days or very early.  I have been lurking around the linky parties for months.  It made me start this blog but I lack the courage to post much or ekkk comment.  The sunshine has convinced me to change this.

My Goals for the Week
Goals
  • Review my first quarter goals 
  • Write second quarter goals
Writing
  • Continue to work on my outline
  • Finish character interviews
  • Finish setting layout
  • Finish plot outline
Read
  • Read 3 stories from Twelve Tomorrows, even if you dont like them...
  • Read 5 blog posts by other people
Social
  • 3 writers meetings
  • 5 comments on others blogs
  • instagram daily
Better late than never.  Maybe we will just call it a head start!  

1 comment:

  1. The great thing about ROW80 is that everyone is really nice. It's helped me overcome my fear of blogging. I always worried people would find me boring--or worse, they'd hate what I'd blogged about. But with ROW80, we're all in the same boat, trying to meet our goals and post about them, so it's very supportive.

    Congrats and starting your new blog, and thanks for stopping by mine. I look forward to reading more of your posts and hearing about your work.

    ReplyDelete