Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Writing in public while slightly intoxicated is fun!
     But please dont come again another day!  I had some drama this week with a leak I have in my ceiling.  The worst drips happen to be over my desk where I write.  I had taped up some paper towels to try to keep myself and my new computer safe but this week the ceiling drips got me.  I was working on editing a video and then three tablespoons of water landed on my keyboard.  I screamed and turned of it off and threw it on my bed.  Such panic!  It had been days since my last back up of my book.  Not smart.  I was so upset I left in a huff and went to the pub down the street.  I spent the rest of the evening drinking hard cider and attempting to write.  It was mostly outlines, helpful but not what I wanted to be doing.  This happened Tuesday and I waited till Friday to turn it back on.  Thank goodness it turned back on with no problems!  To say this week was a fail is true.  I got some of my goals done, but not many.  Well at least maybe when the next round starts I will be in working order...

My Goals for the Week
Goals
  • Review my first quarter goals, nope
  • Write second quarter goals, nope
Writing
  • Continue to work on my outline  still more work to do
  • Finish character interviews, nope
  • Finish setting layout, nope
  • Finish plot outline, nope
Read
  • Read 3 stories from Twelve Tomorrows, even if you dont like them...  I read one!
  • Read 5 blog posts by other people, I read two!
Social
  • 3 writers meetings  I think we ended with four
  • 5 comments on others blogs, two
  • instagram daily, and then some!  I started #100happydays  quite entertaining.  
How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment